Hansika all smiles pairing with top stars of Kollywood


Engeyum Kadhal movie stills


Hansika Motwani is very busy with three projects in her account. Right now she is working on ‘Engeyum Kadhal’, ‘Mappillai’ and ‘Velayudham’.
Hansika says “All the three scripts have enough scope for me to perform. In fact, I am happy that I have got an opportunity to work with three top stars of Kollywood even before my first film is yet to hit the screens,”
The actress made her presence for the audio release ceremony of her forthcoming film “Engeyum Kadhal in Chennai. She is paring up with ‘Jayam’ Ravi in this romantic entertainer, while Prabhu Deva is directing the film.
She says “Engeyum Kadhal music is so good that it can make anyone fall in love again and again. My sincere request to fans not to encourage unauthorized downloads and yes, no piracy please. I assure you all it’s worth every penny”.
Post to audio launch the team took a flight to New Zealand for completing the last song in the film.