‘Madrasapattinam’ special premiere in UK!


MadrasapattinamYoung hero Arya and British girl Amy Jackson starrer latest film‘Madarasapattinam’ that was released in recent times is still running successfully at the box office. The movie is which is creating waves had a special screening at Liverpool, UK which is the native place of the heroine Amy Jackson.
The actress while speaking at the event said, “‘I’m really proud to have the film released here in Liverpool because I’m from Liverpool and it means a lot to me. My family and friends enjoyed the film very much”
“It’s very great that to know that I am also a part of a huge successful film. I am very thankful to director Vijay who had chosen me for this role”
Amy also expressed her desire to act in Hindi films and wants to try her luck in bollywood too.