Priyanka's 'awe-ful lovemaking' with Naseeruddin Shah

Priyanka`s `awe-ful lovemaking` with Naseeruddin ShahThe toughest part of shooting for Saat Khoon Maaf for Priyanka Chopra was romancing Naseeruddin Shah for the camera. The duo had earlier acted together in the 2004 film Asambhav.

Since then, the Kaminey actress has been in awe of the veteran actor. So Priyanka was apprehensive of doing the love scenes with Naseer, who plays the oldest of her seven husbands.

Worse, Naseer fell ill after just one day's shooting in Coorg. But when he returned to the sets, Naseer was full of energy and in high spirits. He immediately put Priyanka at ease and the two ended up giving one of their best performances to date.

Confirming the news, Priyanka said, “Naseer sir and I had worked together many years ago in an espionage film called Asambhav. I remember I would look at his feet while talking to him; I was in awe. This recent experience was a completely different one. If it weren’t for his acting skills, I would have been petrified even now.”

While Piggy Chops gives the entire credit to Naseer, the veteran actor insists that Priyanka has improved since her Asambhav days.

“Priyanka has evolved as an actor since we last worked together. It could partly be because of the directors she has worked with. Vishal and I have worked together often and I’ve enjoyed myself each time. Vishal is on the verge of finding a new voice in our cinema. He did somewhat lose his way in Kaminey though. But he’s found himself again in Saat Khoon Maaf,” he was quoted as saying.